It’s Fall season and we all want that festive coffee to get our days started. However with tasty flavors comes a lot more calories and sugars. If you’re looking a alternative to the sweeter coffees and lattes, Starbucks has released fall favorites with a healthier twist.
- Chai Tea – Made with no added sugars, this black tea is infused with warm clove, cardamom, cinnamon and ginger for the flavors you’re looking for. If you want to add some sweetness, a dash of stevia or honey will do the trick.
- Oat Milk Latte with Pumpkin Spice topping – For the taste of a classic PSL without the added sugar and calories, order a latte made with oat milk and ask for a sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice topping. That way you’ll get the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and clove flavor without the sugar rush.
- Steamed Apple Juice with Cinnamon – Order a freshly steamed 100% apple juice with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top for extra fall flavor without added sugars or artificial flavorings.
- Caffè Misto – This is half brewed coffee, half steamed milk and you could add some of that Pumpkin Spice topping for a little fall flavor.
- Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte – Made with espresso, steamed nonfat milk and Starbucks’ Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce syrup, this cozy beverage will only set you back 100 calories for a Tall size.
- Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew – Since many of us are still sweating it out with summer temperatures, you may prefer a cold drink to a warm one. This cold brew coffee is made with almond milk and it’s “lightly sweetened” with a touch of their Honey Blend and it only clocks in at 50 calories.