List: “Cuffing Season” Is Getting Close, But Here’s Signs When To End The Relationship
It’s about to be the Fall season and there’s a trend of people getting together during this time also known as, ‘Cuffing Season’.
But, what if you’re thinking it’s time to move on from the relationship you’re in? also, gentlemen, if you want to keep that favorite hoodie of yours then you may also want to see if these signs are on your list.
Here are the 8 most common signs that tell you it’s time to end it:
- Every conversation is negative
- You’re experiencing physical, sexual, verbal, and/or emotional abuse
- You stop being their priority
- You feel you are always walking on eggshells
- It’s just not fun anymore
- You have incompatible lifestyles and values
- Your friends and family don’t like your partner
- You are only still together because it’s easier than being alone
Read more HERE!