To commemorate the 22nd anniversary of the September 11th attacks, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation (T2T) has gifted mortgage-free homes to 22 American heroes and their families.
The recipients include:
- 11 first responders who lost their lives to 9/11-related illnesses
- Five first responders who died from COVID they contracted in the line of duty
- Four first responders who were killed in the line of duty
- One severely injured first responder
- One severely injured military veteran
T2T chairman and CEO Frank Siller, who started the organization to honor his brother FDNY firefighter Stephen Siller and other first responders like him who died on 9/11, says the organization has vowed to “Never Forget” those who “face down any danger to keep us safe.”